On Thursday, June 27th we are kicking off Rapids & Grass Beer Festival weekend early with a tap takeover from Wiley Roots Brewing Company and Outer Range Brewing Co. plus a Music Workshop from Coletrain Music Academy! Enjoy delicious beers from two of the best breweries in the state and listen to incredible Bluegrass jams from Coleman Smith of Rapidgrass and his students.
4:00 - 7:00PM Brewer's Meet 'n' Greet
6:00 - 8:00PM Coletrain Music Academy Workshop
🍻 DRAUGHT LIST 🍻
Wiley Roots Brewing Company
- Geometry, Foeder aged Farmhouse Saison with Gewurztraminer wine grapes
- Maui Slush, Sour Ale with Passionfruit, Orange and Guava
- Pua Aloalo, Hibiscus and Vanilla Sour Golden
- Peach Table Beer, Petite Farmhouse Saison refermented on third use Colorado Palisade Peaches
- Sangria Slush, Sour Ale with Oranges and Lemons with Pinot Noir and Syrah Grape Must
Outer Range Brewing Co.
- Sibirica, Collaboration with Bearded Iris Brewing. Double IPA with Nelson & Barbe Rouge
- Blocks of Light, NE Style IPA with Galaxy, Mosaic
- Spelunking, Double IPA with Columbus, Citra, Wakatu
- DDH Steezy, NE Style IPA with Mosaic, Nelson Sauvin